Thanks you very much to Sanjana of KO Rasoi for nominating my blog for the The Honest Scrap Award
According to the award rules, I now have to tell you 10 honest things about myself and pass on the award to 10 fellow food bloggers who are honest in their approach to blogging.
So here goes: 10 honest things about myself:
1. In spite of my father being a very good chef, I only started taking an
interest in cooking after I got married.
2. I have always wanted to write a cookery book but never had the time.
3. My colleagues call me the Princess (will tell you why one day!) and that’s
why I use it as my blog and twitter name.
4. I am very young at heart and always want to learn new things.
5. I grew up in Kenya.
6. I love to travel and meet new people and have travelled to some wonderful places.
7. I love watching old black and white Bollywood movies.
8. I am an obsessive cleaner and can not stand anything messy.
9. I would like to live in Florida when I retire.
10. No one – not even my family know what my favourite dish is!
And I would like to pass on this award to bloggers behind the following blogs:
1. Kajal of Kajaldreams
2. Sumathi of Chutney
3. Vaishalli of Zesty flavours
4. Kalva of curryinkadai
5. Kirsten of Kirstenkitchens
6. Nayana of the Vegetarian cooking
7. Cardommon of thespicewholovedme
8. Solange of Petitecuisinier
9. Chacko of Chackoskitchen
10. Deanne of Tastenc