Wednesday 3 February 2010

The Honest Scrap Award

Thanks you very much to Sanjana of KO Rasoi for nominating my blog for the The Honest Scrap Award


According to the award rules, I now have to tell you 10 honest things about myself and pass on the award to 10 fellow food bloggers who are honest in their approach to blogging.

So here goes: 10 honest things about myself:

1. In spite of my father being a very good chef, I only started taking an
interest in cooking after I got married.
2. I have always wanted to write a cookery book but never had the time.
3. My colleagues call me the Princess (will tell you why one day!) and that’s
why I use it as my blog and twitter name.
4. I am very young at heart and always want to learn new things.
5. I grew up in Kenya.
6. I love to travel and meet new people and have travelled to some wonderful places.
7. I love watching old black and white Bollywood movies.
8. I am an obsessive cleaner and can not stand anything messy.
9. I would like to live in Florida when I retire.
10. No one – not even my family know what my favourite dish is!

And I would like to pass on this award to bloggers behind the following blogs:

1. Kajal of Kajaldreams
2. Sumathi of Chutney
3. Vaishalli of Zesty flavours
4. Kalva of curryinkadai
5. Kirsten of Kirstenkitchens
6. Nayana of the Vegetarian cooking
7. Cardommon of thespicewholovedme
8. Solange of Petitecuisinier
9. Chacko of Chackoskitchen
10. Deanne of Tastenc

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mina for choosing me for this award. I am honored. :)
    Also m glad that you follow my blog regularly. You have a nice space out here. I saw the farsi puris you were talking about in your blog. And you are right they look like Mathi's that i have posted.
    Thanks for including the link to my Bhindi Masala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Princess5409,

    Thanks for this awards dear....really I am surprise when I read your comment because I think I am not in touch with my food blog friend because I don’t get much time but after your comment I realized that I should try to find times for my all blog friends I will try to do this....i was read all the instructions but I will do my best for that.

    Again thank you very much dear for this award.

    Have a lots of fun dear!!!

    Take care.:))
    Kajal

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and posting a comment. I genuinely appreciate comments like yours on my blog and I hope you will visit again. Leave me your contact details if you would like me to visit your blog.
Any comments without contact details will be sent to the Spam box. Any comments with back links will also be sent to the Spam Box. Any rude comments will be reported to Google.