Garlic is a herb of the onion family widely used around the world as a seasoning or condiment. It also has the following goodness:
- Acts as an antiseptic; kills internal parasites and is an excellent internal antiseptic
- Stimulates the immune system; fights infection; Acts against inflammation and infection, including colds, coughs, respiratory problems, bronchial disorders and catarrh; acts as a decongestant & expectorant.
- Aids general immunity.
- Contains chemicals that prevent cancer
- Aids in the prevention of heart disease. (increases the levels of high density lipoproteins which carry cholesterol in the blood, keeping arteries and heart healthy.)
- Thins the blood; reduces clotting and helps control blood pressure and poor circulation
- Reduces cholesterol
- Controls triglycerides
- Cleanser of the digestive system.
- Tastes good
Click here for more information on the benefits of garlic.