Thursday 1 November 2012

Thirsty for Comments? Link up here and share and receive good comments

Grab our badge for your sidebar or post:


Acting Balanced


What is Thirsty for Comments? This is a blog hop dedicated to giving good comments - please, when you are visiting, actually READ the post that is linked and make a thoughtful comment! 
This is NOT a hop for "I'm here from the hop, follow me back" comments! 
Link up your own SPECIFIC POST that you'd like comments on - remember - no giveaways! 

***************************************** 

The rules are simple -

1. Link up a SPECIFIC POST (NOT just your blog URL) that you'd like to have more comments on - NO GIVEAWAYS or OTHER BLOG HOPS - they will be deleted!

2. Visit AT LEAST THREE other blogs and READ the posts and then comment thoughtfully on the post. 

Extras (nice but not required):

  • Add the Thirsty for Comments button to your post Blog about Thirsty for Comments 
  • Add Thirsty for Comments to your Meme List! 
  • Leave a comment here on how we can improve 
  • Thirsty for Comments 

 This is a Blog Hop!

**************************************************
  1. A List of Firsts 
  2. Creating a Beautiful Creatures Necklace 
  3. Cruel Harvet A Memoir 
  4. How to eat cheaper at Walt Disney World 
  5. Authentic Vegetarian Recipes 

 You are next... Click here to enter


What is a blog hop?
Get the code 

If you enjoy reading my blog, please click on Follow or become a fan of my page on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. 

My blog  is also available on Kindle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and posting a comment. I genuinely appreciate comments like yours on my blog and I hope you will visit again. Leave me your contact details if you would like me to visit your blog.
Any comments without contact details will be sent to the Spam box. Any comments with back links will also be sent to the Spam Box. Any rude comments will be reported to Google.