Thursday 4 April 2013

Chick pea curry, rice and naan bread


I got home fairly late after a busy day at work and as I parked my car I was wondering what to cook.   As I opened the front, the scent of lovely food being cooked wafted through.  I was really surprised to see that dinner was ready.  Today's meal was prepared by my better half with the help of my handsome son.  They made chick peas in a tomato gravy, rice and naan bread.   They said that they had followed my recipe which they had printed off to follow!!  But the curry made by this duo turned out to be of a rich colour and full of flavours.  I think it tasted better than mine   The rice was cooked to perfection with lots of butter added to it!!   It was delicious.  It was great to relax and enjoy the meal with them.   I hope they will do this more often.


If you enjoy reading my blog, please click on Follow or become a fan of my page on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

My blog is also available on Kindle.


9 comments:

  1. looks sooo tempting n mouthwatering curry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very nice of them to make a diner ready. its looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nutritious chole and yummy picture:)
    http://goodeatstostyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so yummy!! :)
    http://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was sooo so lovely of ur better half & son to have done that.. And the pic looks awesome too.. U must have had a heart filled dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Yes, food cooked by my hubby always tastes better than mibe.

      Delete

I thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and posting a comment. I genuinely appreciate comments like yours on my blog and I hope you will visit again. Leave me your contact details if you would like me to visit your blog.
Any comments without contact details will be sent to the Spam box. Any comments with back links will also be sent to the Spam Box. Any rude comments will be reported to Google.