Monday, 7 December 2009
Ginger health benefits
Ginger can be taken fresh or in powder form.
* Ginger helps to reduce inflammation of the joints and muscle tissue for people suffering from arthritis or rheumatism.
* Ginger improves blood circulation, and improves the complexion too. It also relieves sore throats.
* Ginger is an effective herbal remedy for all kinds of motion sickness and even morning sickness during pregnancy.
* Ginger mixed with honey is an effective treatment in colds and flu and especially helps clear coughs.
* Adding a pinch of powdered ginger to your tea helps clear the sinus when you have a cold.
* Ginger helps digestion.
Click here for more information on ginger and its culinery use.