Monday 7 December 2009

Ginger


Ginger health benefits

Ginger can be taken fresh or in powder form.

* Ginger helps to reduce inflammation of the joints and muscle tissue for people suffering from arthritis or rheumatism.
* Ginger improves blood circulation, and improves the complexion too. It also relieves sore throats.
* Ginger is an effective herbal remedy for all kinds of motion sickness and even morning sickness during pregnancy.
* Ginger mixed with honey is an effective treatment in colds and flu and especially helps clear coughs.
* Adding a pinch of powdered ginger to your tea helps clear the sinus when you have a cold.
* Ginger helps digestion.


Click here for more information on ginger and its culinery use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and posting a comment. I genuinely appreciate comments like yours on my blog and I hope you will visit again. Leave me your contact details if you would like me to visit your blog.
Any comments without contact details will be sent to the Spam box. Any comments with back links will also be sent to the Spam Box. Any rude comments will be reported to Google.